- ATO warning: start super planning now
Medium and large businesses should start preparing for changes to their super obligations now to ensure they are ready for the changes on time, according to the Australian Taxation Office.
- Combating negative bias in communication
Communicating solely via emails, texts or online communication? What impact is this having on our ability to get unambiguous messages across? Tammy Tansley suggests social neuroscience may provide some insights.
- The death of email: time for leaders to get social
Resistance to change and lack of social media understanding among senior leaders is stifling innovation and transparency in organisations, according to research by CIPD.
- Are your staff fit for work?
University researchers are developing means to judge workers’ readiness to return following devastating natural disasters.
- ICT jobs market 'reasonably sound': Report
Following the seasonal New Year lull, a new salary survey has revealed the ICT jobs market has climbed in the first quarter of 2013.
- Call for action on employee share plans
Employee share option plans can be used to attract and retain talented staff, yet a new report has found government legislation is hampering effectivenes.