- Government’s mature age push crumbling
Why should people care about mature age employment? Malcolm King outlines the key direct effects of demographic contraction on the broader Australian economy.
- Talk is cheap in a telework environment
If you ask most HR managers what their company’s policy is around teleworking, the chances are they’ll tell you that they actively support and implement a teleworking program, writes Katie Fabian.
- Stress a major issue for 98% of workplaces
Stress management is a key focus for UK employers for the next two years, according to Tower Watson’s latest Health, Wellbeing and Productivity survey.
- Yahoo boosts maternity leave
Yahoo’s new CEO Marissa Mayer famously returned to work just two weeks after having a baby last September, but she’s making sure other new mums get much longer.
- Old-fashioned job seekers wary of social media
As the recruitment industry stands, job seekers still prefer to use traditional methods of sourcing new roles, according to new research.
- Changes to FWO complaint handling process
The Fair Work Ombudsman has announced changes to its complaint resolution processes, which is says will get complaints resolved sooner.