- Free ‘Advice Centre’ for HR launched
A new service providing free advice and resources for HR in Australia has been launched. How good is it, and will it help you?
- Managers and Gen Y: The mindsets that keep them apart
Young Gen Y workers and their managers continue to clash in many organisations. But could it be that the two sides want the same thing?
- Final countdown to the Australian HR Awards
It’s a full house once again for the Australian HR Awards later this week. Over 700 human resource industry professionals are confirmed to attend the black-tie event this Friday night at The Westin Sydney.
- Could Work Choices make a comeback?
As the election enters its final days, new information has raised concerns that the Coalition may harken back to The Howard Government’s Work Choices – is this legitimate concern, or unfounded fear?
- Is the election impacting productivity?
With both consumers and businesses heavily impacted by the looming Federal Election, productivity across Australian organisations is dropping.
- Charity work can improve retention
Allow staff paid time off to engage in charity work and you could boost retention and motivation at the same time as positively associating your company with a community cause.