- The biggest office distraction: people
The open plan office is becoming ever more common, but it could also be responsible for a drop in productivity as interruptions become easier and unavoidable.
- High unemployment calls for tattoo-removal program
A US city’s high unemployment rate has seen one clinic offer a new program to give job-seekers a blank slate.
- Getting creative with employee benefits
A new study reveals the most innovative benefits employers are offering to combat turnover.
- Which generation is the hardest working?
New research has analysed the key differences in generations, and has also found which generation of Australians work the hardest.
- C-Suite execs say HR struggling to adapt
Is HR struggling to cope with the challenges of managing a global, flexible workforce? A new report says yes, and that it’s high-time HR finds new ways to engage workers.
- How do you attract talent?
Talented and savvy potential candidates will seek all avenues to assess whether key corporate messages correlate with their personal values and professional aspirations. Fiorella Kresevic of EI Group outlines the crucial attraction phase of recruitment in the social age.