- Which generation is the hardest working?
New research has analysed the key differences in generations, and has also found which generation of Australians work the hardest.
- C-Suite execs say HR struggling to adapt
Is HR struggling to cope with the challenges of managing a global, flexible workforce? A new report says yes, and that it’s high-time HR finds new ways to engage workers.
- How do you attract talent?
Talented and savvy potential candidates will seek all avenues to assess whether key corporate messages correlate with their personal values and professional aspirations. Fiorella Kresevic of EI Group outlines the crucial attraction phase of recruitment in the social age.
- Cutting red tape for employers: Minister for Employment outlines plans
In his first address as Minister for Employment, Senator Eric Abetz outlined what can be expected of The Coalition at this year’s Australian Payroll Association Conference.
- Telstra job cuts: More to come?
The Telstra job cuts yesterday may be a sign of things to come, reports say. How can your organisation avoid similar drastic action?
- Clash over workers' comp coverage
Employers and unions butt heads over a consideration to cut compensation for workers injured while traveling.