- HR in the Frontline
HRD invited six outstanding HR directors to an exclusive networking event. From CEO succession to the Sigmoid Curve, the agenda was wide-ranging and the conversation flowed freely. Iain Hopkins reports
- Are your staff feeling end-of-year stresses?
The year may be winding down, but businesses sure aren’t. Australian workers are stressed out, and new research shows just how deep it goes.
- Abbott drops the axe on public jobs and committees: What does it mean for employment?
In a move to reduce red tape, the Abbott government has promised the abolition of government committees and jobs. What does this mean for employment?
- The Three Habits of nimble, agile companies
Does change ever ‘just happen’? Not necessarily, says author Graham Winter. He outlines how HR has the opportunity to regain control over change readiness and agility
- Career breaks a double-edged sword
There are a number of positives to taking a career break, but the road isn’t always smooth, business women say.
- Recruiters need to care more: Expert
With the unemployment rate forecast to increase, recruiters need to learn some bedside manners, one expert says.