- Coping with being a change agent
When change is afoot, it’s up to us as HR professionals to lead the charge – and protect our psyche while we’re at it.
- Managing a disruptive team member
They’re meeting all their work goals, but driving their colleagues crazy. What’s HR to do?
- The final stigma: Mental illness and the workplace
Rio Tinto and WA Police will be leading a panel discussing mental health issues in the workplace at the HR Summit in Perth this May.
- Damaged goods: why you should hire the “scarred” worker
Looking for the bright, breezy, cheerful candidate? Scared of the guy who seems to have had a lot of knocks? One top CEO says your priorities are backwards
- Can you make your workplace happier? You bet
When your employees are happy, they are also more creative, productive, less likely to leave the company, less absent, and less conflicts at work which means more money and better product. HC offers up 15 ways to start reinventing your workplace.
- Revealed: Australia’s highest paid HR professionals
Ever wondered just how high your salary could go? With one earning over $4.7m, here are the top earning HR pros in Australia.