- Organisation working with FWO for self-audit
A leading Australian organisation has collaborated with the FWO to increase workplace law compliance, after finding they weren’t so spotless after all.
- Time to rethink volunteering: SEEK
With the majority of Australians having no time to spare, charities in need of volunteers are struggling. Is 2014 the year to rethink volunteering?
- Fair Work Ombudsman to share insights at National HR Summit 2014
2014 is set to be another big year for employment law. What will the workplace relations landscape look like and how will the changes affect you?
- Should you tell your employees to work less?
Checking work email from home is becoming ubiquitous, but is this a bad habit HR should stamp-out?
- Surviving the Silly Season
Another festive season has arrived! Christmas parties, work functions, summer barbeques and New Year’s celebrations present many an opportunity to overindulge and undo the good work you’ve done during the year. So what’s the secret to enjoying your food and drink this ‘Silly Season’ without the January bulge?
- Leadership lessons from Nelson Mandela
It is undeniable that the late Nelson Mandela was a world-class leader and a savvy politician. What lessons can HR and business leaders learn from him?