- Which states are the most Fair Work compliant?
The FWO is making a list and checking it twice this Christmas, finding out which state’s employers have been naughty, and which have been nice.
- Forget labels, value the individual
Despite preconceptions Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers have more similarities than differences, according to new research, and it may be time to drop the labels and focus on individual values.
- How to run an office Christmas party on a budget
Have you left your office Christmas party to the last minute? Maybe you are on a really tight budget and have 'settled' for simply heading out to lunch or off to the pub for a few drinks? Mike Symonds has some tips for budget-friendly Christmas parties.
- Last day to save up to $1,650
The Super Saver promotion for the National HR Summit 2014 ends today. This is your last chance to save at least $550 on registration.
- Tips for a responsible silly season
‘Tis the season for functions and Christmas parties – here is how to make sure you remain responsible this silly season, and avoid new year lawsuits.
- [Update] Holden to close; thousands of jobs impacted - What can HR learn?
The announcement we were all expecting: Holden will cease production, affecting thousands of Australians. But what is the company doing about its employees?