- Act locally, think globally
Glocalisation calls for HR executives to mix both global and local initiatives. When executed correctly, the benefits can flow evenly between local subsidiaries and the corporate headquarters based overseas. Andreas Raharso outlines how to make it work
- Drop that coffee and get back to work
Don’t be fooled – non-work related breaks may be making you and your employees more tired and distracted.
- The Top 5 stories of 2013
It’s been a big year for HR. We recap the top stories that had everyone clicking this year.
- Australia behind in dealing with workplace injuries
With a price tag in the billions, it is time for Australia to up its game when dealing with workplace injuries.
- Worker dies after 30 hours of work
The dangers of working extremely long hours has once again been highlighted after the death of an Indonesian copywriter.
- Client Christmas cards – how to get it right
Sending a Christmas greeting to your clients can be the finishing touch to a successful year’s relationship building, but get it wrong and you could undo all that hard work. Here are some top Yuletide tips.