- Five reasons not to block Facebook at work
You want focused, productive employees, so social media’s gotta go, right? Read these five arguments before you cut the cord.
- Can you make your workplace happier? You bet
When your employees are happy, they are also more creative, productive, less likely to leave the company, less absent, and less conflicts at work which means more money and better product. HC offers up 15 ways to start reinventing your workplace.
- Revealed: Australia’s highest paid HR professionals
Ever wondered just how high your salary could go? With one earning over $4.7m, here are the top earning HR pros in Australia.
- Don’t stumble with new roster laws
With all the buzz surrounding anti-bullying, you may have missed the finer points of January’s modern awards changes.
- HR strikes a balance with overseas outsourcing
Outsourcing can be a winner for business – but only so long as you get the balance right
- Opinion: HR can lead the business case for injury prevention and management
Dr Brandon Carp explores how HR can lead the charge towards injury prevention, and help reduce associated costs in the process.