- Nicholas Barnett: Man in the Mirror
Nicholas Barnett, CEO, Insync Surveys, went from stereotypical sceptic to passionate diversity campaigner. He shares his story with HR Director
- Guided Online Learning: L&D’s Holy Grail
Human Capital explores why Guided Online Learning may just be the ‘Holy Grail’ long sought after by L&D professionals.
- 7 ways to make your employee onboarding experience unforgettable
Peter Forbes outlines the latest best practice tips for onboarding new hires.
- Shoot & score with your flexible working policy during the World Cup 2014
As the World Cup enters its final stages, Eric Wong outlines how employers can create a celebratory mood while still maintaining productivity.
- Organisational Design: Keeping Your Eye on the Ball
When designing your organisation, your eyes must be kept firmly on the strategy, the whole strategy, and nothing but the strategy, or you could end up with a ‘disorganisation’ full of ‘busy fools’, argue Melvin Jay and Simon Collinson
- The Cost of Rejection
Research suggests that many recruitment processes reject suitable candidates for front-line sales, service and customer service roles before they reach interview stage. Sean Howard, managing director of Talent Q, outlines the potential damage caused by using cost-effective but blunt 'weapons of mass rejection'