- Global Perspective, Local Expertise
With hundreds of food, beverage, cleaning agent and personal care products in its portfolio, there’s a fair chance that you encounter at least one of Unilever’s brands every day. Iain Hopkins talks to Danielle Van Den Broek about working for one of the world’s oldest multinational companies
- Nicholas Barnett: Man in the Mirror
Nicholas Barnett, CEO, Insync Surveys, went from stereotypical sceptic to passionate diversity campaigner. He shares his story with HR Director
- Guided Online Learning: L&D’s Holy Grail
Human Capital explores why Guided Online Learning may just be the ‘Holy Grail’ long sought after by L&D professionals.
- 7 ways to make your employee onboarding experience unforgettable
Peter Forbes outlines the latest best practice tips for onboarding new hires.
- Shoot & score with your flexible working policy during the World Cup 2014
As the World Cup enters its final stages, Eric Wong outlines how employers can create a celebratory mood while still maintaining productivity.
- Organisational Design: Keeping Your Eye on the Ball
When designing your organisation, your eyes must be kept firmly on the strategy, the whole strategy, and nothing but the strategy, or you could end up with a ‘disorganisation’ full of ‘busy fools’, argue Melvin Jay and Simon Collinson