Business Insider recently unveiled details of the highest paying roles at multi-national tech giant Apple – here are the top ten.
1. Senior Director - US$278,628
Duties and responsibilities of senior directors vary between departments, but all directorial positions involve leading a team.
2. Software Engineering Director - US$228,209
In addition to management responsibilities, software engineering directors build the systems used by Apple’s products.
3. Senior Counsel - US$218,746
Typically requiring eight to ten years’ experience, this role requires counselling employees on ethics as well as conducting legal investigations when necessary.
4. Senior Engineering Manager - US$196,036
Senior engineering managers are responsible for the team behind the smooth running of Apple products and services.
5. Industrial Designer - US$179,839
This role involves contributing to the design of the visible and tangible aspects of Apple products.
6. Senior Product Marketing Manager - US$174,810
7. Engineering Manager - US$174,169
8. Software Engineer V - US$172,345
9. Senior Product Manager - US$171,899
10. Applications Software Engineer V - US$167,469