Mark your calendars - Australia’s leading people management event will return to Luna Park Sydney on 1-2 April 2014 with an all-new program, award-winning speakers and stunningly refurbished waterfront venue.
As the international award-winning HR Summit celebrates 12 years, some changes have been made to make the event experience better than ever. The 2014 program has been designed based on extensive research and feedback from HR professionals themselves, and will feature presentations from several award-winning HR directors and business leaders. This is your opportunity to learn best-practice strategies from the individuals and organisations at the forefront of the industry.
You will also find a more diverse range of experience in the 2014 speaker line-up, with case studies and commentary from the public and not-for-profit sectors as well as corporate leaders.
Some of the big names you will hear from include:
- Kate Carnell AO, CEO, Beyond Blue
- Simone Carroll, General Manager HR, REA Group
- Susan Henry, Head of People and Culture, Starlight Foundation
- Joydeep Hor, Managing Principal, People+Culture Strategies
- Natalie James, Fair Work Ombudsman, Fair Work Australia
- Vijay Kashyap, HR Director, Campari Australia
- Vanessa Porter, GM HR, Staging Connections
- Mel Tunbridge, HR Director, SBS
New sessions and speakers will be announced in coming weeks along with other exciting updates about the event so keep a look out on HC Online.
Super Saver and team discounts apply for a limited time so register early and get the best value out of this event. Click here for more information and to register.