National HR Summit 2014: Day one
Conference delegates today are hearing inspiring presentations from the likes of HR Director of the Year Simone Carroll of REA Group, Sarah Robb, head of HR for Google G&A and Shiona Watson, HR Director for PepsiCo Australia & New Zealand, who is sharing insights into change management drawing on PepsiCo’s recent transformation.
Delegates in the free expo are currently watching live interviews with some of the speakers and participating in the free workshops and activities on offer.
The National HR Summit returns tomorrow for the second and final day. Don’t miss:
· Free HR skills workshops (various times)
· 10:35am Steven Bradbury book signing and photo opportunity
· 12:40pm Corporate Styling: Updating your look for success with personal stylist and business woman Wendy Mak
· 1:15pm $10,000 cash Grand Prize draw
· Prizes and giveaways (various times)
Doors open at 8am. For event information visit www.hrsummit.com.au.