Now the National HR Summit is giving you the opportunity to hear directly from many of these award winners when the event returns to Luna Park Sydney next month. This year’s line-up includes:
- Lucinda Gemmell, HR Director of beverage giant Diageo and winner, Australian HR Director of the Year
- Jack Percy, CEO of Accenture and winner, Australian HR Champion (CEO)
- Sally Kincaid, Chief HR Officer at QBE Insurance – winner of Australian HR Team of the Year
- Anne Heyes, Executive Director HR at the Australian Red Cross Blood Service – winner of the Best Employee Value Proposition
- Bob Hogarth, General Manager People & Culture at Heritage Bank – winner of the Employer of Choice (<1000) category
This year’s National HR Summit also features keynote presentations from Australian soldier and Victoria Cross recipient Mark Donaldson, and quadruple Olympic gold medallist swimmer Libby Trickett.
Plus, a free expo, series of interactive workshops, networking events and a $10,000 cash prize draw ensure a valuable two days for any HR professional.
A limited number of places are still available for this year’s National HR Summit. Click here
to find out more and register.
Benchmarking against best practice is a crucial motivator for leaders and organisations to improve their people management strategies. And when it comes to HR, the winners list of the Australian HR Awards is a good starting point for inspiration.