Even if you can’t attend those, here are some reasons to tempt you out of the office:
- Free workshops – These interactive sessions are led by expert facilitators focusing on timely topics from health and wellbeing and L&D to employee engagement and talent management insights. View the program and register to secure your place.
- HR Summit Expo – Find out about a comprehensive range of products, services and technology designed to help HR teams in their day-to-day work. You can meet the teams behind HRD magazine and HC Online, have a professional headshot photo taken and take part in the activities and giveaways on offer
- Interviews with HR leaders – Watch HRD Editor Iain Hopkins ask the big questions in live interviews on stage with HR Directors from Diageo, Sanitarium, MasterCard and more
- Network, network, network – With 1,000 HR professionals passing through the doors over the two days, the National HR Summit is the best place to catch up with colleagues in the industry and make new contacts
- Win $10,000 cash – Don’t miss the Grand Prize Draw at 1:30pm on Wednesday 11 March and it could be you walking away with the money! Pick up your Expo Treasure Map on arrival for details on how to enter the draw.
For more information and to register visit the event website
The 13th annual National HR Summit returns to Luna Park Sydney on 10-11 March for another action-packed two days. There are still a few places left in the HR Summit main conference and the Directors Forum featuring a stellar line-up of speakers.