- Hiring outlook strong, employer branding crucial
With the financial year completed, employers across all industries in Australia are expected to ramp up hiring levels in the coming quarter.
- IT skills shortage ‘will last decades’
As demand for IT professionals continues to outstrip supply, a technology expert has warned that Australia will be faced with the problem for the foreseeable future.
- Banks lead offshoring boom
Banking institutions globally are continuing to embrace the offshoring boom, and are now reaping the rewards, research has found.
- Global HR transformation underway
Half of organisations globally are in the process of transforming their HR function, new research has found
- Brazil, Canada top HR destinations
Rio de Janeiro and Toronto are the cities where HR directors can earn the highest salary, yet enjoy the lowest cost of living, according to analysis of recent research
- WorkChoices killing loyalty
WorkChoices is to blame for dwindling employee engagement and loyalty, according to an employee retention expert