- Female HR professionals close gender pay gap
Although the gender pay gap has narrowed slightly across the board compared with last year, with the most significant improvement being in HR, there still remains a long way to go with the gap remaining widest at high levels.
- Facebook no nos: Part Two
1.Don’t use Facebook to criticise your boss with other workmates
- CSR a victim of the GFC?
Australian companies are struggling to keep corporate social responsibility (CSR) on the business agenda during the downturn, with fewer than half of employers reporting that they have CSR practices in place, a new white paper reveals.
- HR makes inroads into getting global
HR departments have made steady progress in their ability to support the shift toward a more global business model and workforce, according to a recent Hewitt Associates report.
- Shield your company from nasty surprises
HR should guard their company from any surprises from departing staff by getting close to their employees and truly understanding their motivations, according to Diageo’s HR solutions manager, Angela Hawthorn.
- Facebook No No’s: Part One
1. Don’t add new friends on Facebook when off work sickA Swiss insurance worker was fired in April after surfing Facebook while off work sick.