- Workforce planning high on HR agenda
Organisations expect efforts in workforce planning to increase dramatically in 2010.
- HR salary survey reveals jobs in demand
There may be increased demand for experienced HR professionals specialising in learning and development, recruitment and talent management in 2010, a recruitment firm has suggested.
- Knowledge workers doing the work of three people
Companies which do not plan to replace the staff they let go in 2009, or come up with an alternative solution, may find a decrease in the quality and sustainability of knowledge workers’ performance.
- Next Generation HR research revealed
Next generation HR leaders need to be provocative leaders, future-proof their organisational cultures and provide genuine organisational insight, according to research released by the UK’s CIPD.
- Cafe pays ultimate cost of workplace bullying
Turning a blind eye to workplace bullying can lead to tragic consequences and criminal charges, an occupational health and safety lawyer has warned
- Gay-friendly workplaces boost health and productivity
Fear of social exclusion and discrimination force many employees to hide their sexual orientation in the workplace, often leading to anxiety and depression, according to Dawn Hough from Pride in Diversity,