- Snap it up! – The latest HR products and services
HR Leader reveals some of the latest products and services on the market for HR professionals
- Do better looking people earn more?
It's official: if you're a hot lawyer, your pay packet will be hot too - unless you graduated in the 1980s.
- Work/life balance carries career consequences
A survey from the United Kingdom this week has raised some serious questions about whether or not pursuing flexible working arrangements in law can ultimately hinder career prospects.
- Unions lash out at overtime pay cut
Unions will appeal against a decision by Fair Work Australia yesterday that forfeits overtime penalty rates for people working more than 38 hours a week.
- CEOs reject parental leave plan
59 per cent of Queensland CEOs disapprove of the Federal Opposition’s parental leave proposal, stating that business could not bear the cost of such a proposal.
- Superannuation confidence falters: Mercer
Australian workers are feeling more optimistic about the future of the economy, but share market volatility has affected their confidence in superannuation and their preparedness for retirement, according to research by global HR consultancy Mercer.