- Workplace bullying a major issue for employers
Employers must wake up to the fact that workplace bullying is becoming one of the Australia’s major social issues and could be adversely affecting the health of thousands of employees.
- Icelandic ash causing HR havoc
Thousands of Australian workers have been unable to return to work from trips to Europe due to volcanic ash from Iceland causing unprecedented disruption to air travel.
- US employers penalise unhealthy workers
Companies in the US are increasingly penalising workers for unhealthy behaviour, according to a new survey by Hewitt Associates.
- What keeps CEOs awake at night?
The issue mostly likely to keep CEOs awake at night is being able to source skilled staff (52 per cent compared to 41 percent last month), according to research published by Accenture and Business Spectator this month.
- Women need to socialise with their male bosses to get ahead
Women have been told they can help improve their career prospects by socialising more with their male bosses.
- Top 5 post-GFC recruitment tactics
Most businesses are still using pre-GFC recruitment and assessment models but must adapt to suit the changing job market, according to business psychology experts.