- Staff travel risk policies found wanting
Many companies worry more about travel costs than travel security, while travelling employees do not get enough travel health and security training, according to new research.
- European gender-equality quotas move a step closer
The spectre of quotas for women in the boardrooms of listed companies moved a step closer this week in Europe, with the European Commission launching a new five-year strategy for gender equality.
- How to identify high OHS risk workers
Internal politics within organisations can dramatically affect OHS adoption rates and have significant legal and bottom line implications, according to an expert in employment safety assessments.
- Riskiest employment locations revealed
Toronto is the lowest risk city in the world to recruit, employ and relocate employees while Melbourne – Australia’s top city - ranks at number 15, according to new research by Aon Consulting.
- Telstra Queensland Business Woman of the Year named
CitySmart CEO Megan Houghton has been named as the 2010 Telstra Queensland Business Woman of the Year.
- Jobseekers look to social media
A growing number of jobseekers are using social media to find their next job, while recruitment consultants remain the number one resource.