- Legal hot water in giving a bad reference
It’s an HR no-brainer: if an employee was dismissed for poor performance, any subsequent references provided by the organisation should reflect this. Yet legally, it’s not that simple.
- HR keeps older workers on the books
New figures released from the Treasury today indicate that a new trend is underway in the employment of older workers.
- Wimbledon, Tour de France, Olympics equals spike in sickies
From cycling, to soccer to bob-sledding, as a nation Australia unashamedly gets on the bandwagon of sporting events – the only problem is most of the biggest ones happen north of the equator.
- Do you ever think you’re incompetent?
You may have imposter syndrome: an affliction felt by many career women who ooze confidence, yet feel they don’t deserve their achievements.
- Don’t fall victim to the winter blues
The winter months are known for employee engagement challenges, due in no small part to shorter days, cold and flu, and more time inside.
- Fitness = productivity, so how do you make it happen?
Healthy body, healthy mind is getting scientific backing. How can you encourage your staff to embrace the concept?