- Employers still lag in supporting real employee mobility: report
It’s the buzz word of the HR profession, but are employers really prepared to offer ‘mobility’ to employees?
- High profile fake CV cases show importance of reference checking
A bad hire can have disastrous consequences for a company’s reputation and finances, and high quality reference checks are as important as ever.
- Wimbledon, Tour de France, Olympics equals spike in sickies
From cycling, to soccer to bob-sledding, as a nation Australia unashamedly gets on the bandwagon of sporting events – the only problem is most of the biggest ones happen north of the equator.
- Do you ever think you’re incompetent?
You may have imposter syndrome: an affliction felt by many career women who ooze confidence, yet feel they don’t deserve their achievements.
- Don’t fall victim to the winter blues
The winter months are known for employee engagement challenges, due in no small part to shorter days, cold and flu, and more time inside.
- Resources sector a salary yardstick
For the first time in six years, the salary gap between the mining and resource sectors and other industry sectors has lessened according to new survey results.