- CSIRO quick to roll out bullying and harassment training
After making the headlines for all the wrong reasons, the national scientific and technology organisation, the CSIRO, has rolled out training initiatives to comply with orders from Fair Work.
- Boys club referrals limit female success
Australian business women believe male-dominated referral networks are one of the biggest barriers to their success, a new survey has found.
- Contractor loses injunction to stop ex-employee working for rival
Restraint of trade clauses continue to be a difficult contractual clause to get right, and it pays for HR professionals to apply due diligence in negotiating the fine print.
- Take a chill pill, it’s only Christmas
If you’re teetering on the edge of sanity as the year comes to an end, with more on your to-do list than time to do it, it’s time to take stock of what’s really important.
- Major shakeup of exec pay rules, have your say
Under new rules proposed by the federal government, listed companies will be slapped with tougher executive remuneration disclosure rules.
- Are you paying workers correctly this season?
The Fair Work Ombudsman has issued a warning to employers that underpayment of wages will incur penalties.