- Have you been blindsided by charisma?
Charisma is the vital ‘somethin somethin’ that is as vital to leadership – but there are big-payoffs to resisting the charms of your biggest talent.
- Draft anti-discrimination laws open flood gates of opinion
The federal government is currently receiving public submissions in response to its draft anti-discrimination laws – and there have been a watershed of doubts and issues raised.
- Brace for mass sickies this Friday
The sickie is the antithesis of productivity and the enemy of employers around the country. How are you managing the likelihood of sickies this Australia Day weekend?
- Diversity + inclusion = better business
Focusing on inclusion in the workplace is just as important to business performance as building diversity, according to a new report. What does this mean for your organisation?
- Refreshing application letter shakes up Wall Street
Not a day goes by when bored corporates don’t share an amusing or inflated cover letter – now a simple, to-the-point email has made international headlines for its refreshing and honest simplicity.
- Results in for voluntary pay audit
McDonald’s, in collaboration with the Fair Work Ombudsman, set up a process to self-audit about 8,500 pay packets and correct any issues it found – the results are in.