- Female leader concerns despite triumphs of ASX 200
Despite promising growth in the number of female directors in ASX 200 companies, the triumphs of the top companies are masking broader, more insidious trends.
- Are you asking the right interview questions?
Post job, read resumes, interview, hire: are you taking on the first candidate who passes through your basic recruiting system?
- HR champions in improving productivity
Is there really a productivity crisis in Australia? According to new report, there certainly is. Does the buck stop with HR?
- Employees admit to more distractions when working from home
Studies have consistently shown productivity improves with telework, but staff say they’re more easily distracted when working from home
- Support structures for domestic abuse victims
Domestic violence is not a topic typically on HR’s radar – but it should be, according to the Sex Discrimination Commissioner.
- Obscene Facebook photos and workplace consequences
How would your workplace respond to an employee posting obscene, offensive or plainly inappropriate content on Facebook? In the wake of a scandal in the US, it’s high-time to consider.