- Place a bid for your fav candidate
In what’s been dubbed eBay for FIFO workers, now HR can simply head online and with a few clicks, place a bid on a candidate.
- It’s good for business but women shut out of senior management
It’s may be a classic case of the emperor having no clothes, but even that isn’t stopping Australian CEO’s saying no to women.
- Is your CEO on the nose? Expect huge losses
New research has revealed startling statistics – having questionable leaders at the helm of your organisation could be putting off investors to the tune of millions.
- Nominations coming in strong for Australian HR Awards
If you have not yet submitted your nominations for the 2012 Australian HR Awards, it’s time to get organised. Already many individuals and organisations have submitted nominations in recognition of outstanding achievements over the past year.
- Planned cuts to WorkCover
Under proposed changes to WorkCover entitlements in NSW, the state government is planning a massive overhaul of workers' compensation entitlements in response to a multi-billion dollar blowout in WorkCover claims.
- Men from Mars, women from Venus when job hunting
When it comes to job hunting, there are still major differences between what matters to men and what’s important to women – do you know what your potential candidates are looking for?