- Nominations now open for Australian HR Awards
Online nominations are now open for the annual Australian HR Awards.
- Refreshing take on teambuilding
It’s not often a CSR endeavor comes along that also has the scope for a unique teambuilding experience – a not-for-profit foundation is giving landmine victims the gift of prosthetic hands, and they’re built by everyday Australian corporates.
- How can HR determine the ROI of a hire?
New research has indicated that measuring the value of individual performance remains the million dollar question for HR professionals.
- CEOs share how HR impacts business strategy
While HR is responsible for driving the people management strategy in an organisation, they need the support of senior management for their initiatives to be effective and lasting.
- Define career progression or risk losing key staff
A whopping 62% of finance professionals have said that in the absence of defined career progression and recognition of their accomplishments they will jump ship in 2012.
- Communicating doesn’t cost a cent
New survey information has revealed that in the current economic climate, the number one thing employees want from their management team is to know where they stand on job security.