- Social media: HR’s role in monitoring the reputational risks
As the business world plays catch-up, countless organisations have suffered social media disasters and severe brand-damage as a result – have you got all bases covered?
- Payroll compliance: Single complaint sparks $206k back-payment
Are you adequately auditing your company’s payroll? A single employee complaint has led one national organisation to shell out $206,000 in back-payments – as well as placing public apologies in major newspapers.
- Pay gap due to lack of female applications
The reason women are underrepresented in high-paying jobs may be simply because they are not applying for them, rather than as a result of direct employer discrimination.
- Mr, Ms, Mrs – out-dated etiquette or courtesy?
In the digital age where acquaintances from five years ago are ‘friends’, and formal written language has fallen by the wayside thx 2 txt, the lines of business formalities have been similarly blurred.
- Workers have stolen $400m from employers since 2000
Whether it’s a crime of opportunity, greed, malice or a combination of all three, over the past 12 years Aussie workers have ripped off their employers to the tune of $400m.
- Employee wellness programs: fad or genuine ROI?
Sickies, low productivity, workflow interruptions … the indirect costs of poor employee health are many and varied. Here's how to solve it once and for all.