- Stop your confidential information walking out the door
The departure of sensitive information along with a valued employee is a persistent threat to business – how can HR minimise the impact?
- HR struggling to make sense of employee data
Less than half of organisations use objective talent data to drive business decisions, and less than one in five of HR professionals are satisfied with the way their organisation manages talent data, according to new survey results
- Preparation the key to dealing with ageing workforce
Companies are being urged to consider the effects of Australia’s ageing workforce on their business, as the ageing process will increasingly come to bear on employees’ injury-related claims.
- Recruiter unleashes explosive Twitter rant
An Australian recruiter using the twitter handle @exec_hunter this week unleashed a bizarre rant on radio host, writer and comedian Wendy Harmer. After the tweets went viral, the brand damage is immeasurable.
- Where does HR stand when disaster strikes?
Australia is known around the world as the lucky country, but we’re also home to some extreme weather events. What are your employer rights when disaster strikes?
- Australia’s most attractive employers revealed
In the ultimate acknowledgement of an organisation having “passionate, raving fans”, the Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC) has been voted Australia’s most attractive employer at the third annual Randstad Award.