- Weird interview questions that work
HR directors at the world’s biggest firms are using left-of-centre tactics in the interview room by asking simple questions about the company and its business.
- Is your organisation perpetuating the wage gap?
HR wields a great deal of influence over the ‘way things are done’ in a workplace, and experts say it’s time to fix the 17.4% gender-based wage gap once and for all.
- Hiring decisions come to a screeching halt
There seems to be two schools of thought around how to handle the economic uncertainty – and it appears women are acting more confidently in their HR decisions.
- Workplace bullying persists as a ‘real problem’
New research has indicated that bullying in both public and private sector workplaces remains a persistent and ongoing problem.
- Most inclusive LGBT employer named
As the leading awards night for lesbian, gay, bi-sexual, and trans-gender employers got underway last week, the business case for heightening support for the LGBT community has been put firmly under the spotlight – and the results may surprise you.
- Place a bid for your fav candidate
In what’s been dubbed eBay for FIFO workers, now HR can simply head online and with a few clicks, place a bid on a candidate.