- Pinteresting news for recruiters
Pinterest is now the third most popular social media network, behind Facebook and Tumblr – are Aussie businesses leveraging Pinterest for recruitment?
- Confidential information policies not up to scratch
Employers have been so concerned about limiting access to social media during work hours that they may have dropped the ball when it comes to something far more serious happening under their noses: the leakage of confidential information in the digital age.
- Drug testing staff? Doubts over test efficiency
Workplace drug testing is inefficient and can lead to workers simply changing drugs or avoiding reporting incidents, according to a new national report.
- Pressure to do more with less taking over
HR leaders are under increasing pressure to boost productivity by getting more out of staff – but with finite time and resources, is this a case of the emperor without his clothes?
- Business must be agile, but what does that mean for HR?
Amid continued global economic volatility the business community herald ‘agility’ as the answer to weathering the storm of uncertainty – HC investigates what HR should be doing to keep pace.
- Leading remote teams over the holiday period
From gift exchanges to holiday parties, this time of year can be great for building camaraderie. So how do you engage workers who aren't based in the office?