- Spotlight on Lifetime Award winner
Gareth Bennett was awarded the Lifetime Achievement in the HR Industry award at last year’s Australian HR Awards following an illustrious career with Ford, AMP, AGL Resources and Freehills. We caught up with Gareth, now Managing Director of R&R Consulting, to find out what his HR Awards experience was like.
- Don't vote for 'Labor lite', vote for the real thing: Shorten
One of the last scheduled IR debates prior to the federal election took place in Melbourne on Friday – HC was there to catch the action.
- Addressing ‘mental health day’ stigma
The ‘mental health day’ in Australia is typically associated with ‘chucking a sickie’. However, one expert feels it is time to get serious about mental health.
- Success stories: What it takes for women to break through
While barriers in the workplace still plague some women’s advancement to the top, many have broken through, and are eager to share their experiences.
- Catching the horizon: Increase productivity, increase profits
Australian companies are not achieving full productivity, according to a recent report – and it could be costing them billions.
- Expert fears false bullying claims could flood FWC
The Gillard government’s reforms could result in some undesired circumstances, according to one expert.