- How to get your head back in the game
If you like many Australians are struggling to get back in the 9-5 groove after the well-earned Christmas and New Year’s break, you need to utilise these simple tricks to raise your energy levels.
- Female graduate pay gap doubles
New figures show the pay gap between Australian female university graduates and their male counterparts more than doubled last year.
- Recruitment still a matter of who you know
A new study has revealed that despite a plethora of suitable candidates, HR still comes up against it if the CEO has a mate in mind for the role.
- Hiring and rewards trends in 2013
An annual survey has found that a majority of employees can expect bonuses and pay rises, while a quarter will not have new colleagues this New Year.
- New Year, new recruits? Help them meet the biggest challenges
What are the biggest challenges facing workers in a new job, and how can HR make it that much smoother?
- Are you ready for your 2013 grads?
The beginning of the New Year brings the annual class of graduates starting in programs throughout Australia – but industry professionals have warned employers not to be surprised by Gen Y’s struggle to separate their professional and social lives.