- Draft anti-discrimination laws open flood gates of opinion
The federal government is currently receiving public submissions in response to its draft anti-discrimination laws – and there have been a watershed of doubts and issues raised.
- Brace for mass sickies this Friday
The sickie is the antithesis of productivity and the enemy of employers around the country. How are you managing the likelihood of sickies this Australia Day weekend?
- Diversity + inclusion = better business
Focusing on inclusion in the workplace is just as important to business performance as building diversity, according to a new report. What does this mean for your organisation?
- Transition to paperless offices not victimless
The problems caused by long bouts of sitting may be the flavour of the month in health circles – but the reality of modern desk work puts the issue well and truly on HR’s agenda.
- Refreshing application letter shakes up Wall Street
Not a day goes by when bored corporates don’t share an amusing or inflated cover letter – now a simple, to-the-point email has made international headlines for its refreshing and honest simplicity.
- Results in for voluntary pay audit
McDonald’s, in collaboration with the Fair Work Ombudsman, set up a process to self-audit about 8,500 pay packets and correct any issues it found – the results are in.