- National HR Summit 2013: Don’t miss the early bird
Don’t miss the leading people management event in Australia as it celebrates its eleventh year of success.
- Employee fraud went up 40% in 2012
It’s both a breach of trust and a criminal act, but it seems more employees than ever before are committing acts of fraud against their employees – what’s going wrong?
- More jobs on the chopping block: Spotlight on redundancy
Nine Entertainment look set to be the latest organisation with redundancies on the horizon following a company wide memo detailing a need to slash costs – what can HR do to minimise the impact?
- What if your candidate is 6 months pregnant?
The media storm and applause heaped upon Yahoo following its decision to hire a pregnant CEO last year ignited the discussion around pregnant candidates, discrimination and what to do when faced with the hiring decision.
- Have online MBA’s come of age?
The MBA remains the cornerstone of management credentials and just about every university and business school offers the prestigious degree. In the digital age, do online MBA’s have cred?
- Australian workplaces are the worst in the world
A startling new report had found that the rate of bullying in Australian workplaces is much higher than the international average, and comes at an annual cost of $693 million.