- Go home on time day, so did you?
Workplace stress is the enemy of productivity – yet as research compiled for yesterday’s Go Home on Time Day revealed, millions will continue to develop mental health issues as a result of poor work/life balance.
- Government announces overhaul of anti-discrimination laws
The Federal Government has announced an overhaul of anti-discrimination laws, including shifting the burden of proof to the defendant once a prima facie case has been established.
- Unlikely reinstatement for Beauty and the Geek contestant
In a bizarre set of circumstances, the Bureau of Meteorology has been ordered to reinstate a worker who took sick leave to appear on a reality TV program.
- Pinteresting news for recruiters
Pinterest is now the third most popular social media network, behind Facebook and Tumblr – are Aussie businesses leveraging Pinterest for recruitment?
- Confidential information policies not up to scratch
Employers have been so concerned about limiting access to social media during work hours that they may have dropped the ball when it comes to something far more serious happening under their noses: the leakage of confidential information in the digital age.
- Drug testing staff? Doubts over test efficiency
Workplace drug testing is inefficient and can lead to workers simply changing drugs or avoiding reporting incidents, according to a new national report.