- HR leadership at Deloitte
Great companies consist of great people. The core focus of HR is to safeguard this valuable resource through effective recruitment, retention and a leadership strategy that aligns with the overall business strategy.
- Next year flagged as year of salary increases
Your joy or depression will depend on which side of the fence you sit – but 2013 has been predicted as a year of 4% salary increases.
- Further court action taken over alleged pregnancy discrimination
The fifth prosecution this year by the workplace regulator involving pregnancy discrimination has shown the tough stance the FWO is taking on incidents on alleged discrimination.
- Do you work with a psychopath?
Some professions are more prone to attracting psychos than others – do you have the right strategies in place to manage the threat?
- Cup Day hangovers: block access to sick leave?
Sore heads around the office are guaranteed following the nation’s biggest boozefest. But in the wake of the festivities lies the dilemma of what to do with the overindulging, hungover employee.
- Employer fined for underpaying 200 staff
At locations throughout Australia, a national service station operator has been fined $46,200 for underpaying more than 200 employees – what went wrong?