- Conflicting reports over role of migrants in the skilled worker pipeline
New research has indicated that migrants remain essential to the viability of Australian resource industry projects, and contrary to popular belief, most new roles have been filled by local workers.
- Debate finds racism is holding Australia back
Not enough is being done to address racism in Australian workplaces, according to a panel of Australian thought leaders.
- Lying at work more common than at home
Do you ever catch yourself telling a few porkies at the office? But wouldn’t dare lying in your day-to-day personal life? You’re not alone.
- HR professionals the unhappiest
HR workers are among the unhappiest employees in the UK, according to a new index measuring happiness and career progression. Are Aussie HR pros just as miserable?
- Bullying culture rife, public servants say
A ‘warts and all’ look into the NSW public sector has uncovered a culture rife with bullying – so what, or who is to blame?
- Exit interviews, still front and centre?
Are outgoing employees advocates for your company, or bitter and twisted, spraying bad publicity to all who will listen? Even after an employment relationships end badly, exit interviews can go towards ending on a high note.