- Pay gap due to lack of female applications
The reason women are underrepresented in high-paying jobs may be simply because they are not applying for them, rather than as a result of direct employer discrimination.
- Mr, Ms, Mrs – out-dated etiquette or courtesy?
In the digital age where acquaintances from five years ago are ‘friends’, and formal written language has fallen by the wayside thx 2 txt, the lines of business formalities have been similarly blurred.
- Workers have stolen $400m from employers since 2000
Whether it’s a crime of opportunity, greed, malice or a combination of all three, over the past 12 years Aussie workers have ripped off their employers to the tune of $400m.
- Employee wellness programs: fad or genuine ROI?
Sickies, low productivity, workflow interruptions … the indirect costs of poor employee health are many and varied. Here's how to solve it once and for all.
- Recruitment video at PwC goes viral
Social media recruitment is no longer just a ‘good idea’ on the horizon: it’s here, your competitors are doing it, and if you’re not on board you WILL be left behind.
- Australian workers not impressed with workplace conditions
In spite of worse job security and employment opportunities abroad, the average Aussie worker is not happy. Is it time for HR to renew its engagement efforts?