- Staff angry sexual harassment manager reinstated
Ambulance staff are furious a manager who was demoted for sexual harassment will return to work alongside the very people who lodged the complaints.
- Notice of super changes is in the mail
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) is encouraging businesses to start preparing now for the data and e-commerce standard that will be compulsory on 1 July 2014 and 1 July 2015.
- Employees urged to get a company tattoo
While some companies struggle with getting employees to cover their tattoos, one American company has established a “tat incentive” instead.
- Employees accused of rorting leave system
Prison staff is Western Australia have been accused of rorting the leave system, systematically claiming ‘unacceptable’ levels of sick leave, overtime and workers compensation.
- Stress a major issue for 98% of workplaces
Stress management is a key focus for UK employers for the next two years, according to Tower Watson’s latest Health, Wellbeing and Productivity survey.
- Yahoo boosts maternity leave
Yahoo’s new CEO Marissa Mayer famously returned to work just two weeks after having a baby last September, but she’s making sure other new mums get much longer.