- More jobs on the chopping block: Spotlight on redundancy
Nine Entertainment look set to be the latest organisation with redundancies on the horizon following a company wide memo detailing a need to slash costs – what can HR do to minimise the impact?
- What if your candidate is 6 months pregnant?
The media storm and applause heaped upon Yahoo following its decision to hire a pregnant CEO last year ignited the discussion around pregnant candidates, discrimination and what to do when faced with the hiring decision.
- Have online MBA’s come of age?
The MBA remains the cornerstone of management credentials and just about every university and business school offers the prestigious degree. In the digital age, do online MBA’s have cred?
- Australian workplaces are the worst in the world
A startling new report had found that the rate of bullying in Australian workplaces is much higher than the international average, and comes at an annual cost of $693 million.
- Business strategy in 2013 : What MDs want HR to know
While the struggle to gain a seat at the table has for the most part been won, HR directors now need a much deeper understanding of the business to demonstrate their value.
- Mutual benefits of employee engagement
Engaged employees are more likely to report healthy lifestyle choices, and they could be more beneficial to your company, too.