- Public shaming on the rise
If your company was embroiled in a matter with the Fair Work Ombudsman, would you rather endure a public shaming over a court battle? An increasing number of employers are opting for the former.
- Christmas and redundancies a volatile mix
If you’re about to commence, or in the midst of, rolling out redundancies in order to start 2013 with the right headcount, think again – it can lead to unwanted resignations.
- Bad boss worse than bad pay?
Two thirds of workers say a better boss would improve their jobs more than better pay.
- Female leader concerns despite triumphs of ASX 200
Despite promising growth in the number of female directors in ASX 200 companies, the triumphs of the top companies are masking broader, more insidious trends.
- Are you asking the right interview questions?
Post job, read resumes, interview, hire: are you taking on the first candidate who passes through your basic recruiting system?
- HR champions in improving productivity
Is there really a productivity crisis in Australia? According to new report, there certainly is. Does the buck stop with HR?