- Stagnating wages threaten Australia's standard of living
Is the high standard of living in Australia at risk due to wage stagnation?
- Measuring your social recruitment
Through direct posts, tweets, likes and shares, social media has become a powerful tool to get the word out about job openings. A new website seeks to inform organisations of just how well they are plugged in to social recruiting.
- Shaking up the interview process
When you only have a short time to figure out what makes a potential employee tick, it’s time to throw out the safe, boring questions and mix things up.
- Four steps to addressing unconscious bias
Perhaps the most enduring hurdle preventing a truly diverse workplace is the persistent problem of unconscious bias. How can HR work towards overcoming this?
- Jobs to be automated: How safe is HR?
New research has predicted what jobs may become automated in the future – how safe is HR?
- Can you spot a fake reference?
HR has a trained eye for spotting questionable details on resumes – but now some candidates are turning to fake reference services and it may be time to background-check not just the candidates but the referees.