- Unfortunate honesty: Young executives and their digital footprint
The transparency of social media will lead to a generation of politicians with nowhere to hide. Will this also impact the C-suite, and what should HR do about it?
- New discrimination protections: what does it mean for you?
With the introduction of new discrimination protections for LGBTI employees introduced last week, some HR managers may find they need to revise their policies and workplace cultures.
- Water-cooler blues: What to do about office chatterboxes
While a bit of banter in the office is a great way to alleviate stress, new research shows that more often than not, employees are taking it too far.
- Handling constant change in the ‘digital storm’
While some organisations might be racing to keep up with the digital storm, keeping a cool and cautious head will help your business survive, one expert suggests.
- Obesity as a disease – what could this mean for HR in Australia?
Earlier this year, obesity was classed as a disease in the US. If the same was to happen here, what are the potential legal ramifications for HR and employers?
- Gender equality: Men held back by hidden bias
While women are often the target of bias in the workplace, new research shows men are impacted, as well.