- Drop in apprentices damaging to business
Employer groups have expressed concern about a significant drop in the number of people starting apprenticeships – a new report shows commencements of non-trade apprenticeships dropped a staggering 27% in the last quarter
- New app allows you to compare salaries globally
A new ‘Salary Checker’ app has been launched which allows job seekers and employers instantly to compare salaries for a number of professions across 20 different countries.
- Event partner announced for Australian HR Awards
The Australian HR Awards is pleased to announce world leader in workforce solutions Experis has signed on as 2013 event partner.
- Youth unemployment in the spotlight
With one in five young Australians struggling to get work, a new initiative has been launched to help young people get job ready in a tough labour market where 17.7% of 15-19 year olds can’t get a job.
- You can reduce absenteeism and non-compliance today
The devil is in the detail: some of the biggest costs to a company come down to small details and inaccurate information. But optimum use of technology can facilitate accuracy across departments – here’s how.
- Satellite work centres: A future out of the office
As technology marches forward and the NBN rolls out across Australia, employers need to consider the variety of teleworking options available and the impacts they will have on organisations.