- Forget labels, value the individual
Despite preconceptions Gen Y, Gen X, and Baby Boomers have more similarities than differences, according to new research, and it may be time to drop the labels and focus on individual values.
- Last day to save up to $1,650
The Super Saver promotion for the National HR Summit 2014 ends today. This is your last chance to save at least $550 on registration.
- Tips for a responsible silly season
‘Tis the season for functions and Christmas parties – here is how to make sure you remain responsible this silly season, and avoid new year lawsuits.
- [Update] Holden to close; thousands of jobs impacted - What can HR learn?
The announcement we were all expecting: Holden will cease production, affecting thousands of Australians. But what is the company doing about its employees?
- No leeway for 457 Visa breaches
A lapse in judgment has seen an employer barred from sponsoring overseas workers – what went wrong, and what can HR learn from it?
- What does MySuper mean for employers?
MySuper is a new, simple and cost effective super product that super funds will be offering to employers for use from 1 January 2014. What does it mean for employers?